MSN VIRUS! ahhhh need help fast !?!? - msn addy list emo
My friend sent me a link that says pictures haha, and this bond with my MSN Addy with him, I think what I click on it, the idiot I am ahhh,! No, every time you have on MSN a feeling the whole world in my MSN contact list very quickly and I can not use it, I tried to delete then instulling msn, is a new MSN address, and none of them had it worked to remove the virus, but not my song When I scan protection AVG finds: (i really just want to go back on to MSN? hellllllppp Pease me, I need a fast Response! (YN)? xi hope something simple ?
2 comments:
This particularly applies to your problem.
http://www.msnvirusremoval.com/download. ...
I know! 2 So what happened to me too! A friend of mine sent me a link to pornography, I clicked and got the virus too! Apparently the best thing to do was to uninstall and reinstall and hope the virus would have disappeared! x
Post a Comment