Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Can You Wear Orthotics In Navy Can I Get Into The Navy Or Air Force With Flat Feet?

Can i get into the navy or air force with flat feet? - can you wear orthotics in navy

My feet are flat as they come. I have an orthotics for sport. I've received different answers. Some people say they can not staples, to use before disqualification. Some say that you fit with shoes. I am looking for someone with firsthand experience of the last few years I've heard that the army has changed its policy in the field of flat feet.

1 comment:

Bostonian In MO said...

If you orthotics for sport, which are unlikely to be acceptable for military service. Flat feet are usually not a problem that requires less ortotic devices or special shoes. Do not do it through basic training, if you need orthotics or special shoes. Members who are not in a position to have shoes for professional training are not offered the basic shape and usually it was applied for by a service connected injury.

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Window combat leather. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree