Where can I buy a Mini Hibachi Grill Pu Pu grill in Toronto? - where to buy mini hibachi grill sterno no time
Mini Hibachi Grill for appetizers or roasting marshmallows! Powered by external. This is a small foundry and wood base grill can be used for reheating beef with grilled vegetable skewers. Fun for the kitchen! Also known as PU-PU grill and is 4 cm high and has cast a 3 1 / 2 inch diameter iron grill in the body.
1 comment:
Tap Phong major hardware, between Baldwin and Dundas, so we do not try a restaurant supply, Dinetz King and Sherbourne. PAT Supermarket on Bloor, is a Korean grocery, Sterno is available everywhere, including Canadian Tire, but you want the smallest about 1 ounce to burn for 30 minutes to 45 minutes most of the time.
I am a former chef, I live in the residence, and I'm there every week, and I've seen them all, places like Barnes and Castle or Benix, both have outlets on Orfus Rd, close to the Yorkdale shopping center, opposite the St. Duferin at Katz's Deli, there is light. If I need more help down the line.
Post a Comment