Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Skating Lift N Carry How Do I Continue To Build Apon My Abs.?

How do I continue to build apon my abs.? - skating lift n carry

There are about 3 years ago I had a beautiful patina, as only six. I had to stop skating in the music work and my 6-pack will again, I have a pack 4 and now my upper abs. And here is wat im doing. Eat plenty of fruits from more vegabtles No, salads and fresh water, do 150 abs a day and lifts his leg to hang. How long until I see results.

1 comment:

tennislo... said...

I think at this point would burn a little fat from the body .. start doing more with hearts on the tape or elipitical

something ..
and perhaps, some of the carbs .... Carbohydrates, both to increase the fat in the U

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Window combat leather. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree